Equipment
For this shoot i used a Canon EOS 1100D camera, i experimented with different settings and used TV, Macro, Automatic and Manual focus, and Aperture. I used natural light as all my photos were shot on location, to achieve the right effect i experimented with different angles, heights and locations to achieve the right lighting.
Props
I did not use any props in my photos, however the jewellery i used in the shoot was borrowed specifically for the shoot, and then was returned afterwards.
Locations and Permission
I carefully considered my locations and time of shooting, and sought the necessary permissions to shoot. My locations were both outdoors and in secluded places however i timed the shots to avoid the lunchtime and after school rush, when there would have been a lot of people passing my locations, because they were both outdoors i had a backup indoor location with a sheltered yard for outdoor shots that was readily available at all times. The yard was my back-up models back yard, i had permission to shoot in her house and in the yard at anytime.
Model Consent
I had permission to shoot my main model, Eve White, and also had permission from my back-up, Marian Jefferson, to shoot her if Eve was unavailable, i made sure that Marian would be available anytime we were shooting, so, were anything to happen to eve that prevented her from modelling Marian would be readily available to step in, at anytime, and anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment